There are times when we travel in groups, either smaller or bigger groups. These travels can be either for pleasure or for work. Sometimes it may be with your extended family, or with your friends or with your colleagues or sometimes even with total strangers.
There are some good advantages of having a group travel for a vacation.
1. Group travel provides you an opportunity to make new friends, especially the like minded, people with similar interest of travel.
2. A travel expenditure in a group is very economical when compared to your own travel singly or with your family. The total expenditure can be shared by all the members.
3. You need not worry too much about organizing the travel. Other group members who act as team leaders will take care of all the arrangement.
4. If older and experienced people are there in your group you can enjoy their travel stories, which they had undertaken earlier, may be even in another era.
5. If your group number is small and are travelling by car, the driving responsibility can be shared, especially if it is a long journey, so that driving won’t become tiresome and spoil the very purpose of a vacation.
6. If you are carrying food with you for your next meal the food can be shared by the group and you get a flavor of other food, without having to spend for it.
7. If any member falls sick in the group other members will volunteer to help the patient. You alone need not worry about the patient. Sometimes, a senior member’s timely advice may help you to solve the issue easily.
Though there is little bit of problem about privacy and your own space, group travel can be enjoyable too.